How to Find Life Partner in USA for Marriage

Because US immigration does not recognize “common law” relationships, there is no specific US partner visa. As the unmarried partner of a US visa holder or a US citizen, whether or not you have been in a long-term relationship, you must qualify and apply for a visa yourself in order to travel to the United States.

A number of factors should be considered to assess which visa option is right for your circumstances. A key question is what are you planning to do once you are in the US; Are you traveling to the US to visit your partner temporarily, or to study, work, or even move permanently?

Importantly, if you are unmarried, you will not be able to join your partner as a dependent on a US visa. In order to be able to rely on a family-based spousal visa, you must first be married. If you are Pakistani citizen then Marriage Bureau Lahore helps you to get Visa for marriage in USA.

USA affiliate visa for short term visits

If you are a national of a visa waiver country, you may be able to travel to the US for up to 90 days to visit your US resident partner. This is a faster and cheaper process compared to visa applications.

In order to be able to travel without a visa, you first need an ESTA approval.

To apply for visa-free travel, you must obtain authorization to enter the United States through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). You must fill out an online pre-registration form on the ESTA website. It is used by the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol recommend doing this at least 72 hours before departure.

Related   What Are the Health Benefits of Dancing?

In general, you will be eligible if you are a citizen of one of the listed VWP partner countries and have a valid electronic passport with an electronic chip. However, you are not eligible to travel visa-free under ESTA in the following circumstances:

  • You have been arrested for a specific crime, even if the arrest did not result in a criminal conviction, or you have a criminal record.
  • You have been denied entry to the United States, or you have been deported from the United States, or you have previously exceeded the VWP.
  • You have a serious communicable disease.

Other travelers who are citizens of a VWP partner country may also not be able to travel to the US visa-free, depending on current US visa regulations.

If your visa-waiver application is denied, you must apply for a B-2 visitor visa instead. In these circumstances, this is likely to significantly delay your travel plans.

B-2 visa

If visa-free travel is not an option, for example you have been denied an ESTA or are a national of a non-visa country or plan to stay longer than 90 days, you must obtain the B-2 visitor visa.

The B-2 visitor visa is a nonimmigrant visa for persons traveling to the United States temporarily for tourism, pleasure, or visiting. This includes the civil or unmarried civil partner of a principal visa holder.

Generally, if you are between the ages of 14 and 79, you must apply for a visa in person during a pre-arranged interview at your local U.S. embassy or consulate by appointment only. Applicants under 14 or over 80 may apply by courier. You need to search best Marriage Bureau for best relationship in USA.

Related   5 Things You Need to Know About Hip Hop Culture

To apply, you must create an online account, fill out Form DS-160, pay the application fee, and schedule an interview. At your interview, in addition to any category-specific documentation proving the purpose of your trip, you will need to bring the following:

Printout of your appointment confirmation

a printout of the Form DS-160 acknowledgment page

a 5 x 5 cm (2″ x 2″) color photo taken within the last 6 months

a passport or other travel document.

In the event that you are not applying for a visa at the same time as your partner, you must also provide a copy of the visa recorded in your partner’s passport in addition to the documents listed above.

Since your B-2 visa application is based on your relationship with your significant other or unmarried partner, you will also need to provide proof of the relationship, such as: B. A copy of the joint mortgage, rental agreement or bank account.

You may also be required to demonstrate that upon arrival you have sufficient financial resources to support you during your stay in the United States and the foreign residence to which you intend to return.

If your application is successful, it may only take a few days to process. If additional processing is required, your B-2 visitor visa application may meh

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button