Visiting luxury vacation rentals along the Oregon coast is a great way to experience the region’s exquisite cuisine. Whether you’re on a romantic getaway or an outdoor adventure, there are plenty of restaurants ready to tantalize your taste buds with amazing local flavors. From fresh seafood dishes to cozy cafes and everything in between, you’ll find something for every palette. Enjoy a luxury stay in one of our luxury vacation rentals and take full advantage of all that the stunning Oregon Coast has to offer – including delicious meals at some of its finest eateries!
The Oregon coast offers some of the most delicious and unique culinary experiences in all of the United States. From fresh, locally-caught seafood to cozy cafes and everything in between, you’ll find a variety of flavors that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. Here are some of the best places to get a true taste of the local cuisine:
- The Pelican Pub & Brewery in Pacific City features an extensive menu of craft beer, pub food with an international flair, and even wood-fired pizzas crafted from local ingredients. The Pelican Pub & Brewery in Pacific City is a beloved stop for those looking to experience the area’s local cuisine. This rustic pub features an extensive menu of craft beer, pub food with an international flair, and even wood-fired pizzas crafted from local ingredients. The menu also features some of the region’s most iconic seafood dishes, such as Dungeness crab and clam chowder.
- The Hungry Harbor Cafe in Astoria is a cozy cafe located just steps from the banks of the Columbia River. Here, you can sample an array of breakfast, lunch and dinner options – all made with fresh ingredients sourced from nearby farms and fisheries. Come for
- In Astoria, explore the tastes of the Pacific Northwest at Bowpicker Fish & Chips, which serves up classic fish and chips made with sustainably harvested local seafood like Dungeness crab, halibut, cod, and shrimp.
- Head over to Old Town Bandon for a unique meal at McCaffrey’s Restaurant & Bar – here you can savor fresh oysters on the half shell or try their signature cioppino – a tasty fish stew loaded with clams, mussels, shrimp, crab legs, and more!
- If you’re looking for farm-to-table fare done right then make sure you stop by Local Ocean Seafoods in Newport for sustainable seafood dishes made from freshly caught fish from local waters. When it comes to enjoying the freshest seafood, there’s no better place to visit than Local Ocean Seafoods in Newport. This restaurant is dedicated to providing their guests with sustainable seafood dishes made from freshly caught fish from local waters. All of their ingredients are sourced directly from fishermen and crabbers who use sustainable fishing methods so that you can enjoy the freshest seafood with peace of mind. For Oregon Coast luxury vacation rentals, you can’t go wrong! Enjoy all that the stunning coastline has to offer – including some truly delicious and unique culinary experiences at these amazing restaurants.
- For something special visit The Wine Shack in Lincoln City where you can sample fine wines from Oregon’s burgeoning winemaking scene as well as enjoy small plates that pair perfectly with each wine selection.
- In Depoe Bay be sure to check out Tidal Raves Seafood Grill & Sushi Bar – here diners can enjoy succulent sushi rolls made with fresh catches straight from the dock while admiring stunning views of Whale Cove below!
- If it’s Italian cuisine you crave then head over to La Patisserie Francaise in Cannon Beach where they serve up delectable pastries like croissants and panini sandwiches stuffed with gourmet ingredients like prosciutto di Parma and mortadella di Bologna.
- Visit Mo’s Restaurant & Lounge in Seaside for a casual seaside dining experience – try their famous clam chowder or opt for one of their yummy burgers for lunch!
- At Salty Dawg Saloon in Manzanita discover what it means to eat like a true Oregonian – this rustic bar serves up traditional pub grub along with plenty of craft beer selections on tap!
- Pig ‘N’ Pancake is an Oregon Coast staple since 1948 located throughout various coastal towns including Cannon Beach – come here for heaping plates of breakfast comfort food or slow cooked dinners served family style!
- Astoria’s Columbia River Cafe is known as much for its amazing view overlooking the river as it is its amazing menu featuring creative interpretations on classic dishes such as steamed mussels cooked in tomato garlic cream sauce or seared lingcod topped with summer vegetables served over creamy polenta!
- At Bridgewater Bistro located near Yachats indulge your sweet tooth with homemade desserts like chocolate torte served alongside handcrafted cocktails like lavender mojitos or locally brewed ales!
13..Sample some of Coos Bay’s finest seafood dishes at Waterfront Depot – order anything from richly flavored Cioppino stewed in red wine broth to grilled wild salmon topped off with Oregon’s own Tillamook cheese!
14.Enjoy an intimate dinner at The Wren when visiting Brookings – this cozy cafe specializes in homestyle cooking prepared using only premium quality ingredients such as natural beef raised without hormones or antibiotics along with organic produce sourced directly from local farms!
15.Finally end your night right by enjoying some inventive tapas creations paired perfectly with award-winning Spanish wines at Reflections Tapas Bar & Lounge located near Bandon’s Old Town district – be sure not to miss out on their signature bacon wrapped dates served over crispy potatoes drenched in fragrant truffle oil sauce!
Exploring the Oregon coast offers luxury vacationers a culinary experience like no other. From classic fish and chips to inventive tapas creations, there is something for everyone along this beautiful stretch of coastline! Whether you’re looking for fresh seafood dishes made with sustainably sourced ingredients or delicious desserts paired perfectly with handcrafted cocktails, luxury vacation rentals in the area provide easy access to some of the most unique restaurants on the west coast. So come explore all that this region has to offer and let your taste buds be delighted by its local cuisine!